Hot Air Fryer Roast Chicken with Tomatoes
Author: Hot Air Fryer Guide
Recipe type: Main
- 2 small chicken thighs with skin, de-boned and excess fat removed
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled and grated
- Marinate the chicken for an hour.
- Preheat the air-fryer for 2 min at 180
- Brush cooking oil on chicken skin.
- Roast in the air fryer for 15 min with skin facing down.
- Remove the chicken from the air fryer, collect the chicken oil and drizzle it over the tomatoes.
- Roast tomatoes for 6 min at 160 degrees.
For larger chicken thighs, cook longer till done.
Try It For Yourself
Take a look at some of our recommendations for the Best Hot Air Fryers available on the market today.
If you need more information, you can always look through our buying guide.